Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bipolar disorder sufferers: What's the most bizarre and manic thing you've done when manic?

The traditional one is to the found at the top of a tall building shouting that you can fly (oops that's one of my previous posts).

But what have you done that is wild and wonderful?
Answer:
I don't know about Wonderful;

I'm a sales executive for a medium sized global consulting firm. My job involves a decent level of travel and for one episode, I managed to travel to 7 cities in 4 days for business - including, Chicago, NYC, Philadelphia and Toronto. I managed to close three contracts - slept with a ton of different women and wonund up passed out in a hotel room on 17th St and Union Sq in NYC. Called my operations manager in London to ask him a question about a client; didn't get through after several calls; called his mobile and asked him why he wasn't at his desk, he said "Mate, it's Saturday, what are you doing." After I woke up, I realized I spent $7,000 on the company credit card - had about 3 days worth of wardrobe; took a cab to my mates house on the upper west side and slept for 2 days.

I explained this to my boss and he really didn't care, being that I've made the company so much money and it was business as usual after that.

It all started when I got into a fight with my father and he had called the police on me, I had my girlfriend pick me up and take me to her place and the rest is blank!

I had to rebuild all scenarios through various voicemails, emails, text messages, credit card receipts. It turns out, I slept with 2 doctors, a lawyer, a 19 year old spanish stripper in Toronto and 4 girls in San Francisco. I went on business meetings in 7 cities in 4 days and did well in selling my clients.

I would say it was wonderful, but I still don't remember a damn thing.
hahaha and did you fly?
I don't believe that I'm going to tell you this. During a particular manic few days, I sort of came to my senses wearing nothing but a rain mac, in a the middle of a muddy field in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. I still don't know to this day what the heck happened. Lately I talk very very fast and a lot of it is just bull. Up the medication!!
manic how? rage or too much energy
rage just scream yell kick just last out
the part where I become most energetic I run around singing lol but it usually comes crashing down to rage or sadness
but i've gotten over my bad years!
i started driving in saint louis, missouri and drove to chicago ,ill.
Hi:

The worst thing I think would be a spendind spree so bad that couldn't pay any bills and my car was almost repossed.

The worst in Manic no question was 2 suicide attempts serious ones, both within 5 weeks of each other.

Be safe and be well
I have tried to incinerate myself in a microwave, and I've tried to climb Cinderella's castle at Disney world.
Wild and wonderful? Well, I've ran around my house outside while climbing chain-linked fences...barefooted. Most of the time, I get really irritable. I'll punch things or throw things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net