Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you scare of dying and why.?


Answer:
No, because it is natural. also i'm a christian so i know when i die i'll go to heaven
No, there have been times that I even embraced it. I no longer feel that way, but the only thing bad about dying is that you are no longer around to see how everything plays out.
I am afraid of suffering, but not the death. Why, salvation. Spending eternity with my Lord and Savior. Returning to the arms of my parents, loved ones. Being free of human emotion. Obtaining my ultimate goal.
When I use to be younger i use to say no, im getting operated this friday(a minor thing but still 6weeks recovery), and i realized that my family is suffering more then me. If im dead im gone but the pain is the ppl around u that feels it.
yes i am scared of dying? i am only 23 and i have a 2 year old daughter. i dont want to die until i see her get married and have kids. i dont want to miss out on her growing up.
Yes. I am extremely scared of dying. I am afraid for many reasons, some extremely selfish.
I don't want to die because I have small children, and I want to see them grow. My families longevity is not very good, so that scares me as well. I am afraid of the unknown. I want to believe in an after life, but still unsure.
The selfish reason for not wanting to die is I am afraid of my family moving on without me. What if my husband re-married and the kids called her Mom... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net