Saturday, October 31, 2009

Big Fears are Scary?

A big fear makes you hide in the closet with a coat on your head and it isn't good. Crying is a big fear for me. What is a big fear for you?
Answer:
Bad storms scare me. High winds really send me to the closet.
I Fear Change
My closet is too full of clothes, storage boxes, and future gifts for people -- there's NO way I could ever hide in there! *chuckle* Not that I'd want to anyway; what makes ME feel secure and "hidden" is lying on my stomach in bed, with the coves tight over my head. :)

Anyhoo, I don't know if these fears of mine would be considered "big fears", as I'm not sure what your criteria is. But here goes: myself or one of my family members getting cancer, any of my family members being afflicted with dementia/senility, alien abductions, a fire destroying my home and all my sentimental valuables, nuclear war, terrorism, never getting married and growing old alone. (These are not in any particular order, BTW).
Missing a meal. I'd faint
Failure.
Failure in business.
Failure in life.
Failure as a parent.
Failure as a friend.
Failure in anything.
i hat ebeing left in the dark not as in litterally i mean i hate not knowing things

losing the things/people/animals that i love

and hanging upside down *shudder*
im really scared of going out in public where i may see people from my school.
BUNNIES!
Republicans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net