Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you obviously alone because you want to be and it is what is best for you?

or is it that you think that you need to live up to others false expectations for you to be alone or be with another? Is it someone else place and right to make that choice for you?
Answer:
I technically live alone. I say technically because I have a roommate-but I seldom see him. He goes his way and I go mine. It's strictly financial (we're both over 65). I've been a loner all of my life. I dont mind being around other people, I have 4 children and 6 grandchildren. If I want to be around a crowd, I know where to go. I also cant wait til I get home and can do pretty much whatever I want. If other people had their way I'd find a good man and "settle down". I vowed I would never pick up someone else's dirty sox again. Nuff said.
Because I prefer it at this time. ~
Great question! I live alone because I want to. I have my pug and we get along just fine. I enjoy choosing to live my life as I see fit.
Well honestly, I prefer to be alone because every time I've got close to someone they hurt me.
This goes for adults, and my friends.
I've had my heart ripped out and shredded, this last time really did me in.
So now I'm just numb.
Alone and numb.
Hah "rather feel pain than nothing at all" [Three Days Grace] is bullsh*t.
No emotions are better than self-hatred and pain.
everyone has a choice as to how to live their own lives. If someone wants to live alone and is happy then so be it. no one can decide what is best for them, and their own happiness. Everyone is different and their own individual. It is not OK for someone else to decide how a person should live. I believe an adult makes their own choices as to how they want to live their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net