Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you happy right now...or have you cried & now really depressed?

why ?
Answer:
Feeling good. Listening to music and chillin on my computer.
I'm fine right now honestly. I'm a little disapointed that i didn't get an email from 2 people but i know they will email me back soon. I'm fine right now becuz theres really nothing thats making me not fine. Its all good
Sadly i have cried and I'm depressed :( because i suffer from avoidant personality disorder and major depression, and it is very hard to live with
I'm kinda emotionally numb right now..not happy, not depressed. but i would so much rather be crying than be numb likei am now...eh whatever. ha there i go again..
I am pretty happy. It is nice outside and I went to church today and hung out with my friends so...I am good.
Happy right now but I plan on being depressed and crying as soon as I pay my bills tomarrow.
im angry at my overcontrolling parents, as always. it sucks a lot.
I never cry. I mean I never cry when others want me too and I wouldn't tell you if I did, because then you would want to know why. Yes I am happy right now why shouldn't I be, can you think of any reason?
im actually feeling like **** today.. not a good day at all.. i have borderline personality disorder and sometimes it causes me to be psychotic towards the people i love and that caused me and my fiancee to have a major fight last night and now im not sure that we will get through this so since last night i've been crying i have to put on a happy face though since im at work but trust me its real hard... hope u r happy. sorry i rambled... :)
eh... I'm numb.
Not happy, nor sad.
Just numb.
Why?
Well I'd prefer not to go there, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net