Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!?

just needed to get that off my chest. thankyou.
Answer:
lol...what was it...someone sitting on you??LOL
Anytime! :0)
and where's the question in that?
Ok then, thanks for that.

Feel much better?
hope it helped lol
cool can i join ?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
:D
no problem :)
know the feeling , hope it's made you feel better
OHHHHHHHHH i know that feeling, let it go when you need.
I imagine standing on top of a massive hill and screaming my head of plenty of times.
I hope you feel better.
Good for a second there I thought you got something caught in your zipper.
SPPPPLLLLEEEEEUUUUU!

phew! it must be contagious!
i know exactky how you feel. i once wrote a blog just like that... :)
sounds good.
yes
everyone should do that every once in awhile

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

it helps sometimes

feel better
Well after all that I hope you are feeling sooooooooooooooo much better. A little bit of that now and again does one good.
Ditto
I hadn't take my meds all weekend, and boy did i know it!!

I had this mad screaming fit that went on so long, i had flashes in my eyes!!

Then i yelled at the cats and went and locked myself in my room.
You are welcome.
its a pleasure ;-)
Any time!
wow its really is good 2 do that thanks!
Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... know what you mean.
hope you feel better!
www.real-changes.com

do yourself a favour: check it out
lol glad ur happy =]
When my kids were teenagers, I made a new household rule that still holds true. One scream is allowed per day. Some days, you just need to!
you're welcome
Its good to get it off your chest even to strangers. Better than bottling it up. Feel free to do it anytime. I know how you feel.
I concur with that remark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net