Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you depressed? What do you do to get out of it?


Answer:
Interesting question."What do you do to get out of it?" When I was depressed I tried everything to pull out of it. I couldn't do it on my own but I didn't know that. Brain chemistry being out of whack is much the same as someone having diabetes and trying to help themselves without taking insulin. If someone is serious about alleviating the symptoms of depression, they need to get professional help and take medication.
just take medican or do things that make ya happy!
Feel the depression. Look at my life and see what causes it.
There are many different types of depression. Some people can get over it pretty easily but others will not be able to.
medication and therapy are the best ways to help overcome depression, however it is not a cure. It can take years depending on the severity and type of depression. Working with your doctor and adjusting medication helps .
what do you mean "get out of it"?
i get depressed out of it?!?!?!?!??!


your question was confusing and vague


hun, you need to be more specific...鈾?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net