Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you tired of all of it? Or just part of it?

Which part(s) if not all?
Answer:
Hi again:

First of all, everyone here probably knows that I am just plain tired all the time. But I said Just PLAIN tired, not tired of it...

As for it, "it" in my case is life. It is just too exhausting for me and I would like just for something to go right in my life. Hmmm? I do wonder how that would feel.

So yes, I am tired of it all, I have had enough of it all, and most of the time I really just don't want to play the game any longer, but I know that I must.

I must because I made a promise to a very special couple that has entered my life thru YA, mental health area and I promised them that I will not give up on "it" and I will not throw in the towel and give up anymore. I will NOT break my promise to John and Grace as long as I possibly can and if I feel I must give up on "it" then there is always my extended family here in mental health and 2 special people who have helped me so much that I know I can always not matter what, I can always rely on you all for support to get me thru that hard time.

So yes, I am tired of it all, BUT I will do my very best not to give up on it all!

Thanks for asking, I feel better!

Be safe and be well.
-
I'm just tired of being tired of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net