Sunday, October 25, 2009

Asperger's syndrone? whats your focus?

i have aspergers syndrome. my focus with it is music? what is yours?
Answer:
Science and Technology.

No matter what technology is shown to me I am able to make it work or find the fault with it.

Hope this helps.
My focus is with art, reading and writing. I am a very creative and studious person. Yep, whatever that can be done away from the rest of the population.
Mine changes, my most recent was the RTS game Age of Empires 3 I spent most of the last six months playing it. A few weeks ago I removed it from my PC and hid the disc in the back of my closet just so I could stop and have other interest. Uncontrolled these focused interest can drown out everything else. I am trying to focus on more useful interest. I still find myself thinking about AOE3
If I am not careful this Y.A. thing could become my next obsession.
In general over the span of my life my music collection would be my biggest focus. When I feel overwhelmed I retreat to a dimly lit room and listen to my CD's
My savant skill is computer technology. I have to be writing code or designing boards or I get depressed. Too bad I can't get employment doing it. Like the guy above, I agree that YA is addictive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net