Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bad depression.?

I have been in alot of bad relationships and have bad depression. I have been seeing counsellors for 3 years and have taken medication in the past. Nothing seems to work, I always think of my past relationships and get so depressed I cry untill I fall asleep. In the past I have thought about suicide as an option (I never went through with it, or tried it). Nothing seems to help, what should I do?
Answer:
you should continue your medication and counseling.i tried suicide and it is not a good experience.it makes you even more depressed.
i also suffer from depression. have you been on any meds? try asking your doctor about sertraline. it used to be called zoloft. i take sertraline. it really helps me with depression.
hmm..try to concentrate on the now. and friends, not lovers. once you get your life together and stuff everything will follow. plus you'll be a better person already when you start to fix everything. people will be attracted to that. plus don't try suicide. if you try and don't succeed it'll be worse.
Speaking from experience, you might need to go back on antidepressants. My doctor told me that the American Medical Association suggests that only those with mild depression should stop taking medications. From what you have described, you do not have mild depression. You probably have chronic depression. (I am not a professional, just speaking from experience).

Part of getting better is wanting to get better. It is important to stick with your treatments, and tell your doctor exactly how you feel. Continue with your therapy, and you will be able to get over those past relationships. I have learned that in order to move forward in my life, I need to forget about my past. I know it sounds easier said than done. I put my mind to it, and refused to let my past get the best of me. I have so much to look forward to. You have so much to look forward to. Concentrate on yourself, and a new relationship will come when you least expect it. It will take time, but you will feel better. Keep your chin up.
http://dailystrength.org/support/mental_...
Please click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net