Saturday, October 31, 2009

Battling Hormones?

ugh. I've been really hormonal lately, and i can't stand myself. I'm usually a happy, positive, easy-going person. Now i get mad, annoyed, upset, and unhappy all of a sudden. I'm trying my best to control it, but i can't seem to. i wish there was some medication I could take to calm them down. i know my friends have been throught this before, but I never imagined it this hard. No, I'm not on my period yet, and i'm still waiting to be. my sister keeps making all these jokes, and they really annoy me. I wish I was more easy-going. What should I do!!
Answer:
It's hormones. Use some distract, self-soothe skills like listening to the radio, chat with a friend, take a shower, or do something you enjoy.

As for medication, I would suggest prior to seeing your doctor, for a couple of months on a calendar mark when you are battling with the hormones to see if there is a pattern.
if you're a teenager and it's because of your hormones, there's nothing you can do. everyone goes through it, i guess you just have to get used to it. you'll probably go through phases of being fine then being like this.
FYI as a female you will be battling hormones til you are past menopause...find out what works for you...extra sleep,exercise, change the diet etc..you have to decide how to be your best self.
i turned to rock, boys, shopping, and food
food = weight increase
boys = heart broken and "happy"
rock = my left ear doesnt hear that well
shopping = my dad is dealing with that so idc
lol
ya
try sports like wrestling or boxing
then you can beat the crap out of people to be satisfied
Diversion. Go out. Take a cool bath. Make dinner with a salad. Dance. Clean out a closet. Read a book. Or go beat the hell out of a pillow. Diversion.
Hey pup! Its one of your friends, which I think you know who it is. Its normal what's happening. I mean, every teenager has this happen to them. Me and T...(name withheld for safety) has this happen to us. Nothing you can do. When you get angry about something or sad, dont yell, try reading, listening to music, or calling your friends to vent about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net