Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best way to quit smoking weed?

I'm a graphic designer who smokes every day. Half the day, Being sober is better, but after 6pm, I need to toke, or else I can't stay on task, and my mind keeps wandering. I work 2 full time-jobs by the way. this goes for all unpleasant things, housework, freelance work, etc. I can't stay motivated without weed! Any helpful advice? (please don't recommend AA or rehab...not an option.) Thank you
Answer:
Off the top of my head, I'd say try doing the most annoying and/or difficult tasks before 6pm. Save things like housework (c'mon, how much do you need to think to do housework? Just make a list and do it.) for last.
weed has nothing that makes you adicted, its all psicologycal, so maybe get a psicologist, its not like a cigarrete that has nicotin which slowly makes you adicted, marihuana has no ingredient like that... its all in the mind, try smoking less every day?
Why exaclty do you want to quit?
when you feel like smoking do something else like suck on candy mints or chewing gum, it is all in the mind the addiction and you just need to do something else that is better for you rather than something that could potentially kill you
i smoked every day all day for 3 years and i just up and quit one day, although, maybe you need adderall or something to help you stay focused, can you try cutting back and not smoking as much? its been so long since ive been in that situation i half forget what to say lol.
just stop or go to rehab
I quit cold turkey after 30+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net