Tuesday, May 25, 2010

But i like it is that wrong ??

hey
when i get angry i cut
myself is that such a bad thing
i mean the cuts are deep but i really dont want to be hear
Answer:
i used to eat .. but even that is dangerous to health .. cutting is not right .. try jogging when u get angry
i use to cut.
i stopped because i realized it doesn't help anything and your just hurting your body.
so my advice for you would be to stop and get help if you need it.
You are getting temporary relief/pleasure from this because endorphins are released. However, you are aware that this is not normal or healthy. You need to seek professional help ASAP. You are opening your self up for infection for one. You need to learn what is making you upset and how best to deal with it.
maybe you should try moving. i know you cant run away from your problems but maybe you'd like it somewhere else. maybe its your atmosphere at school/home/ work thats bothering you
no good me too .... e.t phone home...
Yes.it is a bad thing. Trust me i used to go through the same thing your going through, and the scars that it leaves are jsut terrible.
i mean there are TUNS of other ways to express your anger rather than cutting your self...listen to loud music...scream, throw something, anything but cut urself. im sure life isnt THAT bad for you now.
I'm a masochist. Some of my first memories are inflicting pain on myself. I'm now 26 years old and have never grown out of it. When I was young I found cutting was just so messy so I started using needles that I sterilized to help ease myself. Not saying you should do this. But I've found a great release in unorthodox mannerisms that aren't as deadly and scaring as cutting. When you get older assuming you are young. you won't like the scars all over you that cutting leaves. If you are doing this more as a suicidal thing then I would consider talking with someone about it. A friend, counselor, parent, teacher, whomever. You might have a mental illness or chemical imbalance that can be improved sometimes.
Wow! That is a big problem please try getting some help.
Being an ex-cutter i know a few things, i cut for 4 years straight then went to a self injury program (Ive been to many programs b4 this) but this certain one helped me realize alot. i always think about what my kids will say about my scars. that is if you want kids. try using art as a different option when you feel like cutting.
i cut im trying 2 stop because they get so deep i have 2 use super glue 2 fill then so i dont have 2 go 2 the doctors or tell my parents

ir ur mad yell like no 1 is around or can hear u it helps the urge or try 2 rip a old T shirt in half it helps sometimes

u should try 2 stop

i hope u the best of luck
You don't want to be here? sounds like ur cutting has become suicidal... Personally i love the feeling that cutting gives me, why do you think that ppl are addicted to it and it is so hard to quit? Maybe you need to go to a councilllor or family doctor and see if they can do anything to help with your cutting and anger issues. I cut when im angry too. your not alone. If its to the point that you are trying to kill yourself you may want to try hard to stop, or at least ease up on the cutting and make shallower cuts... i dont think that its wrong that you like it, i mean i like it, but the reasons that we do it are wrong, nothing is worth cutting over, but we do it anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net