Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bored at work...help me pass the time??

I have an easy peasy receptionist job until I start teaching in the fall. the mornings usually go by quickly but the afternoons drag on forever. Fun websites? Games? Anything to help pass the time!
Answer:
Hey Girl i have the same job... BORING!.. lol i look at PerezHilton.com %26lt;-- Celeb Gossip... and i go on Yahoo Questions... MsN.com (the featured items).. LoL and my guilty pleasure .. i-dressup.com
ok dear 谋 have many adress for game. 谋f you want add me 谋 will give thats adress jestokey1@hotmail.com good luck
stardoll.com is pretty fun.
http://games.yahoo.com
I have a boring job too. That's why I'm on here. I also play games at yahoo. Zuma will pass about a half an hour. Super collapse also passes 20 - 30 minutes.
Have you ever heard of the magical world of youtube? Videos...everywhere! It makes me go...CrAzY! If you aren't a youtube freak now, then as soon as you press enter on that website, the fun will begin.

-Azooga-
Go to Break.com and play games..
Must be only in America. Unreal.
I always go to addictinggames.com Mahjong, Collapse II %26 Bejeweled 2 are a lot of fun! Also just google stuff that you want to know about. I look up stuff I want to buy, price things! meebo.com is a place that has AIM, Yahoo, ICQ %26 MSN messenger that you can long on to to chat with friends. Good luck! I feel your pain! (I can't play games at work though!) :(
pandora.com , musicovery.com , heywoodbanks.com , clubvibes.com , camstreams.com
How about actually working? How about asking for more tasks because you finish early? Wow I can't believe someone is paying you to sit around and play games. You should be employee of the year with that attitude. Grow up and get some responsibility would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net