Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BUiLDiNG SELF- ESTEEM?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTiONS
ON HOW TO BUiLD SELF-ESTEEM?
i HAVE LiKE NO SELF-ESTEEM
Answer:
Get some books on it. Pick out things you like about yourself. Tell yourself about it every day. The things you don't like- change if possible. If you're trying to live up to someone else's standards- try making your own. Smile (even if you have to force yourself.) Wake up every morning, Say out loud this is a beautiful day, it's going to be great, Mention something good about yourself or say I'm beautiful. ( I know this sounds silly, but over time it works) Do different things, you'll find out what you're good at and like. You'll also meet different people with similar interest. If someone is putting you down. Keep in mind- they have issues. Counselors can also help- they have more knowledge about techniques and information on how to improve self esteem, among other things. GL
tell ur self " I think I can I know you can"
DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER, LOSE SOME WEIGHT, START TANNING, GET A NEW HAIR CUT, BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES, EXERCISE
hypnosis
prayer
meditation
Everybody has things about themselves that they don't like. Everybody! Instead of thinking about what You don't like about yourself, think about good things about yourself. Instead of saying, I can't do this or I can't do that, think about all the things you can do. If you concentrate on all the good things you are and can do, you will see that they overshadow what You think are bad things. Enhance your finer points and the others will fade in comparison. You can be or do Anything if you put your mind to it.
coping.org
When I was a boy, my father (who was my real father, not a step-father) used to tell me I was so smart, I was stupid. He used to swat me on the back of my head if I did anything wrong. He'd always yell at me like I was some kind of idiot. Mom made him do stuff with me though.

He began teaching me to play chess when I was five years old. He'd never 'throw' a game (lose on purpose) just to make me feel good: he would show me my options but when I made my move, he'd really try to beat me. I lost every game I played him - for five years . One morning, when I was ten years old, I beat him! He said, "Set them up again, I can't believe my own student, beating me." So we played again and I beat him again! It was on the weekend so I hope it was Sunday ('twice on Sunday' :) ).

Find things you are good at doing. Focus on your good points. I began playing my friends chess. I could beat all of them. I could even beat scoutmasters and other adults!

I used to think that I was ugly. I knew I wasn't stupid regardless of what Dad said because I always aced out in school, so I think his insults made me feel ugly. Apparently, there were lots of girls who wanted to go out with me but I didn't even consider the possibility because of my low self-esteem.

When I was sixteen, I checked out Christ. I became born-again and now have a relationship with Him. I went on to graduate from high school and then university with a BA in Psychology. In 2001 I was married to a beautiful woman who loves me to pieces. I like myself and am successful regardless of what anyone else thinks, says or does.

Focus on your strengths. Know yourself. Love Jesus because He already loves you and wants a relationship with you.

God Bless!
u should become a stripper there is nothing that makes a woman feel good than alot of guys that all want u to dance for them and give u money and when u walk out the first night with bout 200 dollars u will feel way better bout urself

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net